prices

2017

  • A: 243euro
  • B: 271euro
  • C: 287euro
  • D: 297euro
  • E: 318euro
  • F: 341euro
  • G: 399euro
  • H: 422euro
  • I: 436euro
  • J: 449euro
  • K: 470euro
  • L: 517euro
  • M: 636euro
  • N: 696euro
  • O: 757euro
  • P: 878euro
  • Power: 0,37euro
  • Cleaning: Cleaning: Euro 68 is mandatory and must be attributed to the rental price.
  • Other things: Electricity: Euro 0,37 per. kWh. charged according to consumption. Rental contract partial payment / deposit : At the conclusion of the rental contract payment is 30% of the rental price. Payment of the remaining 70 % of the rental price : Within 35 working days prior to the rental period. Rental Period: Starts Saturday 15.00 and lasts until the following Saturday 11.00. A shorter rental period - like for example a weekend - is of course also possible. Please also contact us in this case on [email protected] !
Free for rental
Occupied
Partially free
October - 2017
F Week 39 C Week 40 J Week 41 J Week 42 C Week 43 C Week 44
Mo
Tu
We
Th
Fr
Sa
Su
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
w39 w40 w41 w42 w43 w44
November - 2017
C Week 44 C Week 45 C Week 46 C Week 47 C Week 48
Mo
Tu
We
Th
Fr
Sa
Su
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
w44 w45 w46 w47 w48
December - 2017
C Week 48 C Week 49 C Week 50 I Week 51 I Week 52
Mo
Tu
We
Th
Fr
Sa
Su
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
w48 w49 w50 w51 w52

Inventory

  • General:

    • Electric heating
    • Handicap friendly
    • Internet
    • Swimmingpool(250m2)
    • Hems(2 per.)
    • Smoking allowed
    • Pets permitted

    Other things: A large parasol on the terrace, a grill and all the accessories for the grill, drying rack + clothespins and extra garden furniture!

  • Living room:

    • Woodburning stove
    • TV
    • DVD
    • Satellite
    • Radio
    • CD player

    Other things: Nice and comfortable floor heating. This is among other things helps to make the house a good choise for habitation all year round

  • Kitchen:

    • Cooker
    • Dishwasher
    • Microwave oven
    • Refrigerator
    • Cooker hood
    • Coffee maker
    • Electric boiler
    • Freezer in Refrigerator

    Other things: Nice and comfortable floor heating. This is among other things helps to make the house a good choise for habitation all year round

  • Bedroom:

    • Number of doublebeds (1)
    • Number of one man beds (2)
    • Bunks (1)

    Other things: Bedroom with a double bed, room with three beds of which one is a bunk bed and cozy loft with two sleeping possibilities

  • Bathroom:

    Other things: Nice bathroom in light and friendly colors with underfloor heating

  • Outdoor facilities:

    • Drying place
    • Sandpit
    • Barbecue
    • Swing

    Other things: Parking facilities both in the driveway and on the lawn in front of the house

    Tool shed: Yes

Distances

Guestbook

Write in the guestbook

Add post

Write your post here

Posts

Tip a friend

Send link and message to a friend.

Contact holiday home owner to the right for prices and booking

Similar holiday homes

Sol og strand

  • Løjt

    Løjt
    • House no: 63-0535
    • Area: Løjt
    • Number of persons : 0

    Dejligt, lyst indrettet sommerhus i træ, bygget i 1967 og moderniseret i 2003, beliggende på en naturgrund i Løjt Feriecenter....

    See more
  • Løjt

    Løjt
    • House no: 63-0524
    • Area: Løjt
    • Number of persons : 0

    På et naturskønt, kuperet areal med skov og strand samt en fantastisk udsigt over Åbenrå Fjord ligger denne luksusferielejlighed....

    See more
  • Løjt

    Løjt
    • House no: 63-0534
    • Area: Løjt
    • Number of persons : 0

    Dejligt, lystindrettet sommerhus i træ, bygget i 1967 og moderniseret i 2003, beliggende i 1. række på en naturgrund i Løjt...

    See more
  • Løjt

    Løjt
    • House no: 63-0532
    • Area: Løjt
    • Number of persons : 0

    Velindrettet sommerhus beliggende i Løjt Feriecenter i anden række, hvor vandet kan skimtes fra huset og ses fra grunden...

    See more
Sol og Strand