Calendar:

JANUARY 2021
M T W T F S S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
FEBRUARY 2021
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
MARCH 2021
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
APRIL 2021
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
MAY 2021
M T W T F S S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31
JUNE 2021
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
JULY 2021
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
AUGUST 2021
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
SEPTEMBER 2021
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
OCTOBER 2021
M T W T F S S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
NOVEMBER 2021
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
DECEMBER 2021
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
= Occupied
Last updated: 19/01/2021
Show calendar/prices for 2022

Prices:

Week
1:
281 €Periode 04/01/2021 - 11/01/2021
Week
2:
253 €Periode 11/01/2021 - 18/01/2021
Week
3:
281 €Periode 18/01/2021 - 25/01/2021
Week
4:
281 €Periode 25/01/2021 - 01/02/2021
Week
5:
281 €Periode 01/02/2021 - 08/02/2021
Week
6:
281 €Periode 08/02/2021 - 15/02/2021
Week
7:
307 €Periode 15/02/2021 - 22/02/2021
Week
8:
307 €Periode 22/02/2021 - 01/03/2021
Week
9:
281 €Periode 01/03/2021 - 08/03/2021
Week
10:
281 €Periode 08/03/2021 - 15/03/2021
Week
11:
281 €Periode 15/03/2021 - 22/03/2021
Week
12:
281 €Periode 22/03/2021 - 29/03/2021
Week
13:
484 €Periode 29/03/2021 - 05/04/2021
Week
14:
484 €Periode 05/04/2021 - 12/04/2021
Week
15:
335 €Periode 12/04/2021 - 19/04/2021
Week
16:
335 €Periode 19/04/2021 - 26/04/2021
Week
17:
335 €Periode 26/04/2021 - 03/05/2021
Week
18:
335 €Periode 03/05/2021 - 10/05/2021
Week
19:
484 €Periode 10/05/2021 - 17/05/2021
Week
20:
484 €Periode 17/05/2021 - 24/05/2021
Week
21:
484 €Periode 24/05/2021 - 31/05/2021
Week
22:
484 €Periode 31/05/2021 - 07/06/2021
Week
23:
484 €Periode 07/06/2021 - 14/06/2021
Week
24:
484 €Periode 14/06/2021 - 21/06/2021
Week
25:
3730 €Periode 21/06/2021 - 28/06/2021
Week
26:
835 €Periode 28/06/2021 - 05/07/2021
Week
27:
966 €Periode 05/07/2021 - 12/07/2021
Week
28:
966 €Periode 12/07/2021 - 19/07/2021
Week
29:
966 €Periode 19/07/2021 - 26/07/2021
Week
30:
966 €Periode 26/07/2021 - 02/08/2021
Week
31:
966 €Periode 02/08/2021 - 09/08/2021
Week
32:
966 €Periode 09/08/2021 - 16/08/2021
Week
33:
912 €Periode 16/08/2021 - 23/08/2021
Week
34:
815 €Periode 23/08/2021 - 30/08/2021
Week
35:
3730 €Periode 30/08/2021 - 06/09/2021
Week
36:
386 €Periode 06/09/2021 - 13/09/2021
Week
37:
355 €Periode 13/09/2021 - 20/09/2021
Week
38:
355 €Periode 20/09/2021 - 27/09/2021
Week
39:
355 €Periode 27/09/2021 - 04/10/2021
Week
40:
355 €Periode 04/10/2021 - 11/10/2021
Week
41:
460 €Periode 11/10/2021 - 18/10/2021
Week
42:
460 €Periode 18/10/2021 - 25/10/2021
Week
43:
460 €Periode 25/10/2021 - 01/11/2021
Week
44:
294 €Periode 01/11/2021 - 08/11/2021
Week
45:
294 €Periode 08/11/2021 - 15/11/2021
Week
46:
294 €Periode 15/11/2021 - 22/11/2021
Week
47:
294 €Periode 22/11/2021 - 29/11/2021
Week
48:
294 €Periode 29/11/2021 - 06/12/2021
Week
49:
294 €Periode 06/12/2021 - 13/12/2021
Week
50:
294 €Periode 13/12/2021 - 20/12/2021
Week
51:
554 €Periode 20/12/2021 - 27/12/2021
Week
52:
554 €Periode 27/12/2021 - 03/01/2022
Week
53:
554 €Periode 03/01/2022 - 10/01/2022
Arrival day:
8
Cleaning:
Euro 68.00 is mandatory and must be attributed to the rental price.
Electricity:
0,37 EUR/kwh
Other:
Partial payment / deposit for rental contract : The lease concluded by the payment of 30 % of the rental price. ---------------------------------- Payment of the remaining 70 % of the rental price : Within 35 working days prior to the rental period. ----------------------------------------------- Rental period high season (July + August) : Starts Saturday at 3.00 PM and lasts until the following Saturday at 10.00 AM --------------------------------------- Outside of high season can all be arranged in regards of arrival and departure day. We are extremely flexible with regard to arrival and departure times. -------------------------------------------- A shorter rental period - like for example a weekend - is of course also possible. Please also contact us in this case. See more here : www.sommerhus23.dk ------------------------------------- In the cold months we of course can make sure that the house is heated when the you arrive !


Close